- The industry is growing at a rate of roughly 12% a year.
- Europe is the leading market, with 49% of all language services; North America is in second with 35%. In third is Asia with about 13%.
- The global market for language services is estimated at $35 billion in 2012, which is up from $29 billion in 2011.
- Language services (translation or interpreting) are largely offered by small to medium-sized firms across the world.
For more information call ASIST Translation Services at 614-451-6744 or go to www.ASISTtranslations.com.
10 Most Requested Languages:
ASIST Translation Services says the following are the most requested languages for interpreting
- Mandarin Chinese
- American Sign Language (ASL)
*For more detail about the Common Sense Advisory study visit www.commonsenseadvisory.com.