Careers: Project Manager / Electronic Artist
Immediate FT opportunity for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum 3 years of experience in Project Management and working knowledge of Desktop Publishing. Candidates should complete and submit the form below.
Responsibilities and Required Skills
- Assessment of project inquiries
- Developing project schedules, setting deadlines and budgets
- Selecting and assigning vendors
- Coordinating project workflow
- Verifying project files for final delivery to the client
- Multitasker, detail oriented, excellent command of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Computer savvy
- Knowledge of translation software, CAT tools a plus
- Ability to speak a second language a plus
Please complete and submit the form below to be considered for this position.